Note the action button above. It might read "Purchase this activity", "Start the activity", "Complete Activity Pre-Survey", or "Complete Activity Pre-Test". The action button will guide you through the steps required before beginning the training modules below.
We highly recommend going through BupPractice first, followed by SBIRTTraining, and then OpioidRisk to avoid confusion when completing the activities out of sequence.
- Part 1: 8 Hours Go to the BupPractice 8-hour training and start the activity. Once you have completed the modules, refer back to the action buttons to complete the activity post-test and request credit. Passing the test is required in order to request credit for the activity (8-9 hours). The link to view the certificate will appear on the right side of the screen, directly above the "Your Progress" block where you can view and print your 8-hour certificate.
- Part 2: 16 hours, total Click the link at the bottom of the page to begin the 16-hour training. It is comprised of two parts from two separate activities SBIRTTraining and OpioidRisk).
- Part 2A: 5 Hours Click the link at the bottom of the page to begin Part 2A in SBIRTTraining. Follow the similar path through SBIRT's 5 modules and Activity Post-test. Make sure you take the Post-test on SBIRT before proceeding to Part 2B.
- Part 2B: 11 Hours You are here Click the link at the bottom of SBIRTTraining to proceed to Part: 2B of the OpioidRisk training, which has 11 modules and Post-test. Once the activity and Post-test are completed, you may request Credit for 16 hours. The link to view the certificate will appear on the right above "Your Progress" block, where you can view and print your 16-hour certificate.
- Apply for Waiver
- Post-training information: Please allow approximately one week for us to send confirmation of your completion information to CSAT/SAMHSA before you submit their online Buprenorphine Waiver Notification form. Read our FAQ about the NP/PA waiver application process